I’ve become obsessed with trying to create Instant Pot recipes since I received my Instant Pot for Christmas. Since I ordered the pot, along with other gifts for my mom since she doesn’t know how to really order online, I knew that I was getting this a month beforehand. I added Instant Pot tips and recipes to my Pinterest board so I had somewhere to start when I got it home.
That first time was a definite learning experience especially with timing and venting the Pot. After that initial first time I was on the go with dinners, making all kinds of meals. I was especially happy to be able to cook the meat frozen because I have the worst memory to actually take the meat out of the freezer and thaw it.
Today, I am sharing with you my simple Brown Sugar pork chop recipe for your Instant Pot. You only need a few ingredients and it’s simple to make. Add some noodles or mashed potatoes and a veggies and you have a delicious dinner!
Instant Pot Brown Sugar Pork Chops
A simple, delicious pork chop recipe for your instant pot.
- 8 boneless pork chops
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of diced onion or dried onion
- seasoning or salt/pepper to season
- Set the Instant Pot to saute mode, add the oil and brown each side of the pork chop. Wipe the oil out of the pot.
- Add the apple cider vinegar, brown sugar and onions. Heat for a few minutes.
- Add the pork chops. I seasoned each pork chop as I placed it in the pot.
- Set the Instant Pot to manual for 20 minutes. Vent with caution!
- Serve with noodles or mashed potatoes and a veggie!