This is one of the easiest crockpot recipes you will come across because all you do is put all the ingredients in the crockpot and go! We prefer to pair it with pair but egg noodles is a nice alternative as well. The only thing that we do different then the recipe is our cream of chicken soup is actually cream of chicken and mushroom soup because we like mushrooms.
Creamy Chicken and Brocoli Crockpot Recipe
Super Easy Crockpot meal for families on the Go.
- 1-2 pounds of boneless chicken tenderloin or breasts
- 8 ounce can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 14 ounce can of Chicken Broth
- 1/4 cup of chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons of sour cream
- 1 bag of frozen broccoli
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-Heat the crockpot on high then add the soups. Whisk until the soup and broth are mixed. Add the chicken, onion and garlic. Cook on high for 3 hours or low for 6 hours.
- About a half hour before serving, add the cheese and sour cream and mix well to blend it in. Then add the broccoli.
- Make your rice or noodles.
- Serve your delicious, easy dinner!